Depository services are services offered by a Depository in which the securities of the investors are held in an electronic form through a registered Depository Participant.
A Depository Participant is a SEBI registered entity who is allowed to act as an interface between the depositories and the investors. Depository Participant (DP) maintains investors account (Demat Account) similar to the Savings/Current Account maintained by a Bank. Purchase and sale of securities is normally done through this Demat Account. Thus Depository Participants(DP) offers a safe and convenient way to hold securities in electronic form. Vibrant Securities is a Depository Participant(DP) offering depository services and is registered with NSDL.
Benefits of Depository Services with Vibrant:
- (i) Single window for all your financial needs.
- (ii) Open a Demat Account.
- (iii) Nomination facility for your Demat Account.
- (iv) Securities of investors are kept in an electronic form.
- (v) Dematerialisation and rematerialisation of securities.
- (vi) Settlement of trades in electronic form.
- (vii) Transfer of Securities from one Demat Account to another.
- (viii) Choice of selecting multiple tariffs.
- (ix) Minimum transactions costs.
- (x) View Transactions Statement, Holdings statement and ledger Reports balances online.
- (xi) Free access to our Research Reports at any time.
- (xii) Electronic credit of public offerings and Corporate actions like rights, bonus etc.
- (xiii) Easier Pledging or hypothecation of shares.
- (xiv) Faster Instruction Processing (Transfer of securities) resulting in increased liquidity.
- (xvi) SMS alerts facility for debits and credits in your demat account.
- (xvii) Complete transparency in our dealings.
- (xviii) Trustworthiness.
- (xix) Ease of trading & seamless investment with 2-in-1 account: Demat account & Trading account.